Dimensions: 36" x 17" x 4"
The sleek, minimalist silver base that supports the sculpture measures 12" x 12"
Color: Silver with Silver Base
- Handmade with high quality, aircraft grade aluminum
- This sculpture arrives fully assembled and ready to enjoy
- Jon’s collectors around the world display our sculptures all year long in many different climates, all year long
- This flat base sculpture makes a great statement piece displayed on a tabletop or pedestal (not included)
- Rubber bumpers to protect surfaces are included
- Each sculpture is quality inspected and gallery wrapped for safe global transit.
- The sculpture is signed by the artist, Jon Allen, and a certificate of authenticity is included.
This hand-forged sculpture is the perfect complement to your contemporary, modern, or transitional decor. The sculpture itself - an eternal flame? Arms outstretched to the heavens? Limbs on a blossoming tree? That's in the eye of the beholder. No matter what your interpretation of the piece is, everyone agrees: it is simply stunning! This sophisticated piece shines. The hand-etched patterns carved into the sculpture's surface reflect and refract light. It can look positively sizzling under the bright light of the sun or serene and cool-toned under dim, low-kelvin lighting. This piece will enhance your space no matter where you choose to display it: jazz up your entryway, countertop, office, built-in niche, or display on a pedestal or tabletop. This high-end piece will have all your guests talking.