Final Sale - No Returns or Exchanges
If you have any questions about the colors used in this artwork, please call us prior to completing your purchase.
Re-Imagined; a Limited Edition Collection by Jon Allen.
This collection is based on original multi-panel wall art pieces that made Jon a household name in the metal art world. Jon is frequently contacted by his collectors who are longing for some of his classic designs. Jon is always looking forward, and excited to bring new designs to his collectors. How can a prolific artist who is always dreaming of what tomorrow will bring appropriately honor the past? Meet the Re-Imagined Collection where past meets present. This is a unique fusion of Jon’s current passion melding effortlessly with inspiration from his most celebrated pieces.
You’ll find wall sculptures, multi-panel art pieces, clocks, and never before seen paintings in theRe-Imagined Collection.
These are fresh, interesting and modern takes inspired by some of Jon’s all-time favorite designs and color palettes.
Featuring abstract hand-painted designs, this original artwork is reminiscent of birds in flight. The modern silver and black color scheme will complement any home or office decor.
Dimensions: Approximately 10" x 24"
Color: Silver and Black
Suitable for indoor display only.
- Handmade with high quality, aircraft grade aluminum that will not rust or corrode.
- Artwork arrives ready to display with a pre-installed brackets. Due to a wide variety of wall types, nails/screws are not provided.
- Hang horizontally or vertically as desired.
- The bracket “floats” the artwork approximately 2” off the wall for added eye catching depth and dimension.
- The artwork is quality inspected and gallery wrapped for safe transit to Jon’s collectors around the globe.
- The hand-painted artwork is signed by the artist, Jon Allen, and a certificate of authenticity is included.