Dimensions:36" x 12" x 3"
The sleek, minimalist silver base that supports the sculpture measures 11.5" x 11.5"
Color:Red with Silver Base
- Due to the handmade nature of this sculpture, the actual dimensions may vary by 1 to 2-inches.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor display year-round in all climates and will not rust or corrode.
- Each sculpture is handmade with high-quality, aircraft grade aluminum and a protective UV powder coat finish is applied to ensure durability for years to come.
- Rubber bumpers to protect surfaces are included. This sculpture makes a great statement piece displayed on a tabletop or pedestal (not included).
- Each sculpture is quality inspected and gallery wrapped for safe global transit.
- The sculpture is signed by the artist, Jon Allen, and a certificate of authenticity is included.
- The sculpture weighs approximately 8 pounds.
This hand-forged sculpture is the perfect complement to your contemporary, modern, or transitional decor. The sculpture itself - an eternal flame? Arms outstretched to the heavens? Limbs on a blossoming tree? That's in the eye of the beholder. No matter what your interpretation of the piece is, everyone agrees: it is simply stunning! This sophisticated piece shines. The hand-etched patterns carved into the sculpture's surface reflect and refract light. It can look positively sizzling under the bright light of the sun or serene and cool-toned under dim, low-kelvin lighting. This piece will enhance your space no matter where you choose to display it: jazz up your entryway, countertop, office, built-in niche, or display on a pedestal or tabletop. This high-end piece will have all your guests talking.