The elegant curves of Allure by Jon Allen evoke the seamless movement of the wind or the swift acrobatics of a bird soaring through the air. Whether you display the sculpture indoors or outdoors, you will get lost in the reflective movement of this large abstract sculpture.
With hand-etched details that glimmer in the light, our brand-new silver colored bases make the perfect foundation for our modern metal sculptures. Each hand-textured metal base features a protective UV coating that makes it suitable for all-season outdoor display. This base is sturdy and durable, and the stunning silver will complement its surroundings whether indoors or outdoors.
Standard 12" base:48" x 17" x 12"
Height includes the 12" base
Extra Large 24" base:60" x 17" x 12
Height includes the 24" base
- Due to the handmade nature of this sculpture, the actual dimensions may vary by 1 to 2-inches.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor display year-round in all climates and will not rust or corrode.
- Each sculpture is handmade with high-quality, aircraft grade aluminum and a protective UV powder coat finish is applied to ensure durability for years to come.
- The finished metal base is pre-drilled with holes which allows you to bolt or screw the sculpture to a cement patio, wood deck, or garden stone for extra stability outdoors. Rubber bumpers are included for indoor display. (Bolts/screws are not included).
- Each sculpture is quality inspected and gallery wrapped for safe global transit.
- The sculpture is signed by the artist, Jon Allen, and a certificate of authenticity is included.
- The 12-inch base sculpture weighs 12 pounds and the 24-inch base sculpture weighs 15 pounds.