Dimensions: 36" x 17" x 14"
The sleek, minimalist silver stand that supports the sculpture measures 11.5" x 11.5"
- Due to the handmade nature of this sculpture, the actual dimensions may vary by 1 to 2-inches.
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor display year-round in all climates and will not rust or corrode.
- Each sculpture is handmade with high-quality, aircraft grade aluminum and a protective UV powder coat finish is applied to ensure durability for years to come.
- Rubber bumpers to protect surfaces are included. This sculpture makes a great statement piece displayed on a tabletop or pedestal (not included).
- Each sculpture is quality inspected and gallery wrapped for safe global transit.
- The sculpture is signed by the artist, Jon Allen, and a certificate of authenticity is included.
- The sculpture weighs approximately 8 pounds.
The rich, warm copper tone will radiate no matter where you choose to display it. Its gorgeous curves and bends invite the eye to bask in its beauty, the seemingly effortless, endless twists and turns captivating you. The artwork is contemporary without being pretentious, modern yet inviting, elegant yet accessible. This piece is at home in a garden, in a boardroom, in your bedroom, and anywhere in-between. It is as versatile and durable as it is breathtaking and unique. In addition to its wonderful shape, hand-etchings in the sculpture's surface reflect light. Place the artwork under the sun's rays and see it come to life before your very eyes.